Friday, April 2
State Adds 6,490 Cases, 96 Deaths
The state adding 6,490 infections according to Friday's FDOH report. An additional 96 deaths were also reported, four of which from local areas: two in Escambia County and two in Okaloosa County.
- Escambia added 47 cases and has a 5.42% positivity rate
- Santa Rosa added 18 cases and has a 4.62% positivity rate
- Okaloosa added 15 cases and has a 3.11% positivity rate
- Walton added 14 cases and has a 9.40% positivity rate
Thursday, April 1
State Adds 6,790 Cases, 71 Deaths
The state added 6,790 infections according to Thursday's FDOH report and an additional 71 deaths were reported. No deaths were from local counties.
- Escambia added 34 cases and has a 3.96% positivity rate
- Santa Rosa added 19 cases and has a 4.59% positivity rate
- Okaloosa added 22 cases and has a 5.03% positivity rate
- Walton added 20 cases and has a 5.92% positivity rate
Wednesday, March 31
State Adds 5,294 Cases, Over 34,000 Total Deaths Statewide
The state added 5,294 infections according to Wednesday's FDOH report. The state has also topped 34,000 total statewide deaths, 89 were added since yesterday. Of the deaths, none were from local areas.
- Escambia added 35 cases and has a 4.29% positivity rate
- Santa Rosa added 19 cases and has a 5.48% positivity rate
- Okaloosa added 15 cases and has a 3.10% positivity rate
- Walton added 12 cases and has a 7.91% positivity rate
Tuesday, March 30
Small Uptick In Statewide Cases, Deaths
The state added 5,062 cases according to Tuesday's FDOH report. The state also reported 92 deaths, an increase from the average over the last week. Of the statewide deaths, none were from local areas.
- Escambia added 28 cases and has a 5.56% positivity rate
- Santa Rosa added 16 cases and has a 4.07% positivity rate
- Okaloosa added 12 cases and has a 2.12% positivity rate
- Walton added 3 cases and has a 3.60% positivity rate
Vaccine Clinic At Community Health Northwest Florida April 1
Community Health Northwest Florida will hold a COVID-19 vaccine clinic on Thursday, April 1 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Langley Bell 4H Center, 3730 Stefani Rd. in Cantonment. Appointments are required. Eligible persons who wish to be scheduled for this Moderna first dose vaccination event should call the Community Health COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at 850-439-3358 to make an appointment.
Monday, March 29
Vaccination Clinic Details From Ascension Sacred Heart
As the State of Florida open eligibility for the COVID-19 vaccines, Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart will meet the need with a series of vaccination clinics in Pensacola and Milton that will be open to anyone 18 and older.
Together, the clinics will be able to provide up to 10,000 doses of vaccine. The clinics will offer either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, which require two shots about three to four weeks apart.
Appointments are required and can be scheduled online at www.GetSacredHeartCare.com.
In Pensacola, clinics for Florida residents 18 and older will be held at Olive Baptist Church on: April 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 8 from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. April 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 16 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 17 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. April 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
More clinics in Milton Ascension Sacred Heart also will hold 11 clinics in Milton at the old Bealls store in Parkmore Plaza, 6275 Highway 90. On March 31, the clinic will vaccinate people age 40 and older, or persons under 40 who are at high risk for severe illness from COVID.
Starting April 6, the Milton location will offer the Pfizer vaccine to any Florida resident 18 and older. The dates are: April 6, April 10, April 12, April 13, April 16, April 17, April 20, April 22, and April 23. Available appointments can be seen at: www.GetSacredHeartCare.com.
Changes To COVID Testing At Community Health Northwest Florida
Community Health Northwest Florida now offers drive-through COVID-19 testing three days per week from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.;
Mondays at 2315 W. Jackson St., Pensacola
Wednesdays at Cantonment Pediatrics, 470 S. US Hwy 29 in Cantonment
Fridays at 2315 W. Jackson St., Pensacola For send out tests, no appointment is required.
For rapid tests (for symptomatic individuals), appointment is required; please call the CHNWF Covid-19 testing call center at 850-390-4276.